[Building Sakai] Site Stats startup 'costs'

Watkins, Karen kwatkins at iupui.edu
Thu Apr 29 11:29:43 PDT 2010

At Indiana we have a daily process to process to migrate session and event data to a separate database that is used for our Site Stats process.  The time required for the migration job and the "Site Stats" calculation job varies but takes several hours during our periods of peak usage.   We have isolated all of our batch processes on a separate application server to avoid impact from online activity.

Karen Watkins, Manager, Oncourse Team
Indiana University, UITS
812-856-9049; kwatkins at indiana.edu<mailto:kwatkins at indiana.edu>