[Building Sakai] User Content and Security Meeting - Scheduling

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:16:53 PDT 2010

Hello again,

A number of folks have supplied availability information and we have a winner: May 25th and 26th. A rough agenda is posted (suggestions welcome):

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/User+Content+Summit+Agenda

We cover 9 timezones (and maybe Australia!), so timing will be tricky. My first suggestion is 10:00 AM EDT - 2:00PM EDT both days.

We can adjust, but this gives us a starting point. We may also decide to try a two-per-day approach, if we think the extra coordination is worth it.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone.

Thanks,
-Noah