[Building Sakai] why samigo is samigo in sakai 2.7, not test & quizzes any more as 2.6

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:16:37 PDT 2010

It looks like the 2.7.x branch was updated (and trunk was not) with
the fix to the JIRA, and the trunk was updated (and 2.7.x was not)
with the change in the Samigo tool's wording. Definitely not the
correct workflow.  I'll go ahead and fix this, but those with commit
rights should be aware that changes should be checked into trunk
first, then merged to the release branch.

- Beth