[Building Sakai] recovering removed test & grades

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:35:30 PDT 2010

Hi Dorie,

Can you try following steps:

1. Do a SQL query to bring the assessment back:
update sam_publishedassessment_t  set status = 1 where id =
:published_assessment_id
Now you should see this published assessment back to the inactive published
assessment list.
2. Go to the Settings page of this published assessment. Choose the "Grades
sent to Gradebook" under Grading (I think you should already have this
selected).
3. Click Save.

Now the grades in gradebook should be seen again. Can you please give it a
try and let me know if this works for you?

Thanks,
Karen