[Building Sakai] Assignments with Forms

mizematr at notes.udayton.edu mizematr at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:20:44 PDT 2010

I've recently been tasked with tying a form directly to an assignment for
Faculty to use while grading.  The basic idea is this:

When an instructor creates an assignment, they can select a form from a
drop down list to use when grading.

When the instructor grades the assignment, a link to the form is included
which they can click on to fill out the form.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has done something like this and
if you'd be willing to share.  Thanks in advance.
Matt Mize, Systems Administrator
 - Pay no attention to the man in the back office....
Matt.Mize at notes.udayton.edu
(937) 229-1024

UDit Department, University of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH, 45469-1302