[Building Sakai] Conversion scripts: Microsoft SQL Server scripts (who maintains?)

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Thu Apr 22 08:34:18 PDT 2010

I'd be happy to hear others say this proposed deprecation is minor
enough not to warrant Product Council scrutiny, but in an attempt to
be systematic, should the Council weigh in? The question of MS SQL
support in general seems larger than that of these specific scripts.

Unless I heard strong support from multiple institutions that plan to
maintain MS SQL support in general and these scripts in particular
going forward, I would support Anthony's suggestion to remove the
scripts from the 2.7 branch and move them to contrib.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist