[Building Sakai] Agora Congerencing BigBlueButton

KetanNale ketan_nale at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 02:24:52 PDT 2010

Thanks to all of you

Now i can start BigBlueButton Server on my XP with VMWare Player
can see demo

But unable to connect it from SAKAI
As suggested by Adrian
i have downloaded
sakai-bbb-assembly-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip
and deployed in sakai tomcat, after that can see tools dashbaord/homepage
but cant create new meeting

it gives following pop-up
Failed to get user. Reason: Undefined

also i have source code from BBB home site
http://bigbluebutton.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
But dont know how to build on windows

Please Guide,

cheers,