[Building Sakai] Problem during development

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Apr 16 02:48:32 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Sam Chow <samchow at ln.edu.hk> wrote:

> Dear AZ,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> 1)where is the example? I think i should read this carefully.

Just do a search in the code that was generated by the app builder for
".write.any" and you will find the permission key and then you can
trace it from there.

> 2)Thanks!
>
> 3)Actually, it is just a static selection box which contains 3 choice
> (Absent, Persent, Late), when the instructut choose all the status for the
> student, then he click submit button. I am no idea how to get back the
> value, cos the number of student is dynamic.

Check the RSF wiki starting here:
http://rsf.fluidproject.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UISelect

There are code samples doing exactly what you want to do in the sample
apps (linked on the wiki) and also in some of the sakai apps that use
RSF (like evaluation for example).

:-)
-AZ

--