[Building Sakai] Agora Congerencing on Internet

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 01:55:49 PDT 2010

Hi Ketan,

As the lead developer of Agora I suggest looking at the Sakai
BigBlueButton project in contrib. Take a look also at the bigbluebutton
site at http://www.bigbluebutton.org.

Agora will be receiving no further development work on neither my part,
nor I expect on Nuno Fernandes' as we are both working on the
integration with BBB.

Cheers,

Adrian.

--