[Building Sakai] iCal feeds only viewable in MONTH view?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:19:33 PDT 2010

It took around 15 seconds to process, then they were there immediately. All
of these events were 2008-2009 though, so I had to move the calendar back
awhile for them to be visible. For instance, on the yearly view for 2009 the
boxes had a different shading.

[image: Picture 6.png]

Yearly View:
[image: Picture 5.png]