[Building Sakai] qa1-nl is up with Sakai 2.7 b7

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:50:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

Don't try to be annoying. But there is another issue from site info. I tried
it on qa1-nl, it shows the problem as well.
When you use the auto group to create a group for a project site, the size
of the group is always "zero". Even if there should be some members in the
group. (For the course site, the size in the group depends on the roster to
feed the value. So if the roster don't provide the correct data, then
problem occur, but the size "0" should not happen on the project site.)

The way to recreate it :
1. create a new project site,
2. add some members who have "access" role from add participant,
3. click manage groups -auto groups, check for the check box for the
"access"
4. the group is created with size "0"

Could it a permission issue, if it is not a bug..

Thanks,
-Kim