[Building Sakai] qa1-nl is up with Sakai 2.7 b7

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 07:04:26 PDT 2010

Hi, I created the jira
 *SAK-18363 <http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18363>*
here is the brief :

The cancel button in edit site information page doesn't cancel the current
operation and return to the previous page. It resets whatever change you
make to the edit site information page and remains in the current page.
However when you do "Continue", on the next screen "cancel" button cancels
the current page and return to the previous site info page.

You can't do unexpected behavior on just one screen. If you really wanted to
just reset information, you'd call the button "Reset".
But there needs to be a real cancel to be consistent.

Thanks,
-Kim