[Building Sakai] Multiple Default Skins for My Workspace?

Charlie Macchia cmacchia at BrainOVision.com
Fri Apr 9 16:37:24 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I¹m presently using a single Sakai instance ( 2.6.1 ) to do demos for a
variety of clients; I know how to theme/customize, how to change skins and
how to assign different skins to different sites ­ BUT ­ is it possible to
assign a different skin to different users for their ³My Workspace²? As of
now, everybody gets the same skin that you define in the sakai.properties (
skin.default=your_snazzy_skin ) ­ but I¹m wondering if there¹s some way, by
account  ( or otherwise ) such that different folks can be assigned
different ³My Workspace² skins?

Thoughts?
Charlie