[Building Sakai] Samigo deleted tests aren't deleted in Gradebook (in 2.5.3)

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Apr 8 05:25:11 PDT 2010

Hi, Karen.

This patch definitely solves the problem. But our previous not deleted
tests in the gradebook still remain there and we can't delete them. Is
there any way to delete them? Maybe directly in the database tables?

Many thanks for the patch.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La amistad es hacer por otra persona lo que se haría por uno mismo.