[Building Sakai] CAS login with local login

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Apr 7 01:39:10 PDT 2010

Cambridge has done something like this for the custom flat portal that
is used. We have Raven (SSO) and then normal Sakai logins (what are
called friends users). You can look at the code for the Cambridge
Camtools system login here (it will require tweaking to work with the
normal portal though).

https://source.caret.cam.ac.uk/camtools/trunk/camtools/login/

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile