[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.6 / 3 Function details

Jonathan Wong jonathan78wong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 00:43:51 PDT 2010

Hi adam ,

 Thank you for your reply . However , can I know :

  Conditional activities :
1. Sakai can perform conditional activities (like OLAT , Moodle) ? The
conditions are listed inside the course creation process ? Can add some new
rules (e.g. some students fail ...... , they should take more excrises , but
the passed one can go to the advanced courses directly) by users (tutors) ?

 It is one of the most interested feature to me .

 Also ,  can Sakai integrates with Nuxeo 5.3 (or through OSP) ? as we want
to integrate the LMS to the content repository system .

 Thanks .

Jonathan

--
Jonathan