[Building Sakai] [sakai-kernel] Re: Sakai 3 I18n and L10n

Oszkar Nagy oszkar at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 05:25:59 PDT 2009

Dear Jean-Francois,

Please feel free to create a JIRA ticket for this in Sakai 3 Core /
3akai (as a feature request rather than a bug, since localization as a
whole is in infancy in Sakai 3 UI)

I agree that language display names should be localized and displayed as
original native language text, so the way language names are
structures/stored might change. When everything is more or less up and
running in a more stable state,  contrib/loi/l10n-stats could be used to
help the translation efforts IMHO.

All the best,
Oszkar Nagy