[Building Sakai] How can I get student's grades in all course sites that he joined ?

Hai Vo Thanh v0thanhhai at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 10:24:41 PDT 2009

Dear all,
I am going to develop a tool that display student's grades. Unlike the Grade Book tool which just display the grades of a unique course site, i need a tool that can be added to My Workspace of each student. This tool display all grades in all the course site the studen joined. Can you please show me how to get the grades of the grade book from an independent tool like this?

Thanks and regards
Vo.