[Building Sakai] Issues with My Workspace

Am Khan akhan at acoe.org
Wed Sep 23 11:51:48 PDT 2009

Thanks Josh.

-----Original Message-----
From: joshua.swink at gmail.com [mailto:joshua.swink at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Swink
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:28 AM
To: Am Khan
Cc: sakai-dev
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Issues with My Workspace

When I've seen this, it's because the site lacks a "home" tool. I
don't know how add the tool back to a user page, unfortunately. As a
last resort, you can remove the site as admin using the Sites tool,
and when the user logs in again, the site will be recreated.

There's also the question of how the site lost its home.

Josh