[Building Sakai] FW: SAKAI deploy on jboss with maven

Ravinder Kankanala ravinder_kankanala at persistent.co.in
Wed Sep 23 00:16:21 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your help.

But I would like to know what would be the approach/way for sakai project deploy on jboss through maven. Please let me know if you have any idea/document.

And also I am not been able to create course site in sakai application it requires academic term but in drop down list had empty values, nothing to select any value to go ahead for course management system. Please help in the same.

Thanks,
Ravinder