[Building Sakai] could not able to create course site

Ravinder Kankanala ravinder_kankanala at persistent.co.in
Tue Sep 22 23:57:24 PDT 2009

Hi team,

I am not been able to create course site because there  we need to select academic term.

In drop down list  there are no values to select for academic term.  Please what would be the alternative to go ahead for course management system.

Please let me know any other external configuration settings to select term value from drop down list.

Please find the attachment.

Please help me thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ravinder