[Building Sakai] Portfolio creation crash

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Sep 22 18:46:25 PDT 2009

I can't claim to be a performance expert. But I remember Charles
Hedrick remarking at the number of queries used to generate the XML
used in displaying a portfolio.

I wonder if the cache.osp.presentation.data property (SAK-14206) would
ease the db load...

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA