[Building Sakai] Proposed API change to reduce cost of resources list view

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue Sep 22 12:30:17 PDT 2009

That may be a good solution, but we still need to give the .anon role
content.read permission for the realm, so then we would be tracking
this in two tables.  If there's an efficient way that avoids having to
keep those values in two places and trying to keep them in sync, I
think we would like to do it that way.

Jim