[Building Sakai] Public access to a site

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 02:52:41 PDT 2009

for what it's worth, we've added an option under Site Info > Manage Access for site owners to make their sites either totally public (.anon) or available to logged in users (.auth). We have chosen 'sensible' permissions for each of these roles and have disabled the ability for .anon to be given Create or Edit rights in most tools.

You do realise resources has the ability (by default) to make a file or folder totally public.

Adam