[Building Sakai] Moodle export/import suitability for Sakai 3

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:43:24 PDT 2009

I find this line of questioning very engaging, and have given it a
fair bit of thought.  The conclusion I am reaching is that it is
largely out-of-scope (at least in the context of a Sakai 2 -> 3
migration).  It is an important discussion to be had, but perhaps in a
more generalized import/export context?

My hopes are that work done in the Sakai 2->3 migration effort will
support and perhaps even deliver on some goals for the general export/
import concerns.  If agreeable, maybe we should continue this
discussion in a different wiki context (i.e. other than 2->3
migration)?  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist