[Building Sakai] About mailsender in sakai 2.6 - proof of mailsender recipients

Robert E. Long relong at svsu.edu
Wed Sep 16 08:56:47 PDT 2009

We had the same request here @ SVSU. The only difference is we use
mailtool instead of mailsender.

What I did to enable this is to loop through the sending process again
if 'Send Me a Copy' is checked, but stripping out all other email
addresses but the sender's, putting them into an array, and adding an
area below the message that lists the recipients names and email
address from that array I created. Only the sender gets the list of
recipients this way. All attachments are also included when being sent
to the sender.

I am sure the process would be similar in mailsender.

Hope this helps.

--Bob

Robert E. Long, MA
Saginaw Valley State University