[Building Sakai] SAKAI with JBOSS through MAVEN for deploy

Ravinder Kankanala ravinder_kankanala at persistent.co.in
Wed Sep 16 06:29:05 PDT 2009

HI Team,

I have successfully done deploy the sakai application on Jboss but I done through manually copied all the required jars and wars in respective folders in jboss.

But sakai with tomcat has been configured with maven for build and deploy sakai.

 So I want to do the same way on jboss also.

I need to integrate sakai application with oracle and Jboss through maven.

For Jboss through maven deploy where I need to change in the sakai 2.6 source code.

So please anybody have some idea about the deploy on jboss through maven for sakai application please let me know.

Really it would appreciate for any help.

Thanks,
Ravinder k

DISCLAIMER