[Building Sakai] missing cells in weekly schedule view

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 02:35:34 PDT 2009

One of our users is complaining because there are problems with the weekly schedule view in 2.5.3.

She's added events via the 'Schedule > Add' route (and also added events by the sign-up tool) and has then deleted an event via 'Schedule > [click on event] > Remove event' (this was  regular event not one added via the sign-up tool). What's happened (I think) is that the whole cell has been deleted so subsequent cells on the same row have been shifted to the right meaning that the events are under the wrong day.

I've tried to recreate this but haven't managed to - has anybody got any ideas? Has it been reported or fixed? I couldn't find anything.

Adam