[Building Sakai] [libsakai] Sept 17: Library & Sakai 3 Integration Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Thu Sep 10 14:21:21 PDT 2009

The next meeting to discuss the Library & Sakai 3 integration design
effort will take place:

Thursday, 17 September 2009
11:30am - 1pm Eastern

We made some great progress at the last meeting and have a number of
institutions on board to conduct user interviews at their institutions.
We will be discussing the goals and research questions for this
multi-institutional user research project as well as how to coordinate
the process.

More meeting details will be sent out early next week.

We will use the Sakai002 conference bridge to connect:
Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 350#
PIN: 72524#

For more information about where we are in the design effort, check out
our wiki space:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/PwCX

Thanks,
Gaurav