[Building Sakai] Question pool slowness

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 9 08:41:03 PDT 2009

Hi Will,

Thanks. I just want to add a note about why these four sql are not in MySql
sakai_samigo_post_schema_update.sql script. These indices actually have been
defined in Hibernate hbm files. In MySql, these get created automatically,
but not in Oracle. So for Oracle, we decided to add them manually using
sakai_samigo_post_schema_update.sql.

Karen