[Building Sakai] Scheduling the 2.6.x pom <version> update

Whyte Anthony arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Sep 3 06:59:58 PDT 2009

Pursuant to a previous approved proposal I would like to schedule a
date for updating the <version>  of 2.6.x pom files.  The change will
be from

  <version>2.6.0RC1-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <version>2.6-SNAPSHOT</version>

To give time for developers and branch implementers to adjust to this
change (particularly maintainers of contrib projects) I'd like to
perform this update on Saturday, 12 September 2009.

This same pattern will be adopted for the 2.7.x branch when it is
created.

If there are any objections to this timeline please let me know.

Cheers,

Anthony