[Building Sakai] Missing Dependency in sakai 2.6.0

Artur k Vieira arturkvieira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:11:31 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, I just installed the app builder for sakai and created a new
crud application using rsf, and everithing works fine.But when I try to
create a new crud using jsf, maven reports a missing dependency,
sakai-util.jar version 2.6.0.Actually, at the project website, I could not
fid that dependency in the 2.6 version, only at the 2.5 version.What should
I do? Is there anyother new place where I can download the 2.6.0 dependency?
That is very strange because the app builder should create a ready-to-build
project...

here is the error message:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25259486/log%2Berro.jpg

Thanks everyone