[Building Sakai] UserDirectoryService and Junit

Dunstall, Christopher cdunstall at csu.edu.au
Wed Sep 2 02:09:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to run a Junit test in our sakai tool that includes usage of the UserDirectoryService.

Because I run the Junit from Eclipse, I can't seem to figure out how to tell Eclipse what the UDS is in the components.xml (the junit component manager only loads what it needs for that test).

Does anyone know how I can go about testing using elements from other projects in Sakai in Eclipse Junit?

Thanks,

Chris Dunstall | Service Support - Applications
Technology Integration/OLE Virtual Team
Division of Information Technology | Charles Sturt University | Bathurst, NSW

Ph: 02 63384818 | Fax: 02 63384181