[Building Sakai] Grails+Linktool+Sakai 2.5?

csev csev at umich.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:51:35 PDT 2009

Mike,

You might want to switch to the Basic LTI tool.  It is set up for
2.6/7 but is a trivial back port to 2.5.

Basic LTI has the advantage that it can securely launch and validate
in the tool without any callback using OAuth.

I have test harnesses so you can develop your tool without even using
Sakai and then plugging it in.

There is sample Ruby code at www.oauth.net.

If you have questions let me know - I would love to know that the Ruby
OAuth code worked - I would also like some simple test code for Ruby
similar to what I have for PHP and Java:

http://ims-dev.googlecode.com/svn/basiclti/trunk/

/Chuck

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Michael Osterman