[Building Sakai] [CWux] Fwd: [WG: Sakai QA] high priority UI issues

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 30 08:16:50 PDT 2009

My preference continues to be a Javascript alert. It's easy to do, and
it's exactly what a user would expect. No one is going to overlook or
misinterpret it.  However a normal sakai screen might be OK if the
wording is updated. I generally try to avoid making web code depend up
on Javascript. But Sakai is very far down the Javascript path by now.