[Building Sakai] Sakai Usage Stats at institution level

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Oct 30 05:26:34 PDT 2009

Plug for Adi's ctools monitor :-) Which is external to sakai.
I think it's about as much as you could monitor sakai wise .. (well there's
probably more) But it covers stuff you mentioned:

'hits by tool' = most accessed tool .. you can get the idea from here..

Lots of cool geeky admin type graphs here (which is why its so cool)

https://ctstats.ds.itd.umich.edu/stats-bin/drraw.cgi?Mode=view&Dashboard=1160533679.18970&Filter=

The real info I like is the 'hits by path' and 'tts by tool' type stuff

I refer to this once and again to get ideas and add monitors to stuff
:-) HTH..

------
thanks
  kevin.foote