[Building Sakai] Method setConfig in Placement?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Oct 30 02:49:33 PDT 2009

Hi everybody.

I'm currently working in a web service to add/update the synoptic tools
included in the Home page of the My Workspace of one/all users.

When I want to change the config of the synoptics, the class
ToolConfiguration has the method getConfig() derived from the class
Placement, and there are the properties I want to change, but I don't
find anywhere the method setConfig() to do it.

Could somebody help me? When I have finished the WS, I would send it to
this list.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.