[Building Sakai] 2.6.1 add participant problem

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Oct 29 18:54:26 PDT 2009

Dave:

Could you find any warning from the log file? Were you adding all
"non-official users" or some of them are official users?

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:43:41 +0000, Dave Churchley  wrote:

Hi

I've just installed 2.6.1 and I've come across a bit of a problem when
trying to add participants to a site through the Site Info tool.

I can enter the username(s) I want to add and click continue which takes
me to the next view where I can choose the role. When I then click
continue, it takes me back to the original add participant view (instead of
progressing to where I can choose whether or not to send an email, like I
get with 2.5) and I keep going round in circles and never get to add them
to the site.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 Dave