[Building Sakai] Grails+Linktool+Sakai 2.5?

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:00:59 PDT 2009

I worked around it by parsing the SOAP xml myself and firing my own
requests using the HttpRESTUtils but that's not really what you want
probably.
:-)
-AZ

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Michael Osterman
<ostermmg.sakai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anybody been able to use the Link Tool with a Grails app? We're having
> problems consuming the SakaiSession.jws service due to apparent
> incompatibilities with GroovyWS and Sakai's Axis-based web services
> implementation. GroovyWS uses Apache CXF which apparently doesn't support
> Axis' RPC encoding. We're on Sakai 2.5.x or we'd be looking at a
> Sakai-native Grails tool.
>
> Any advice, workarounds, etc. greatly appreciated!
>
> -Mike

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile