[Building Sakai] Subversion upgrade - downtime needed

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 28 06:31:05 PDT 2009

Steve Swinsburg wrote:

> I'm getting it as well, and for every file. They all download
> rather than inline.

I think the svn:mime-type is going to have to be set for every
file. In addition, we probably have to install a pre-commit check
like this one:

http://subversion.tigris.org/tools_contrib.html#check_mime_type_pl

to make sure the appropriate mime-type is set.

I looked at the de facto Subversion config file:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/trunk/svn/config?root=svn&view=markup

and we are NOT setting mime-type on most files automatically
(hence the ViewVC link above) -- assuming we are using the
config. It probably needs help as well.

Seth