[Building Sakai] Nightly2: trunk experimental now available

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:44:53 PDT 2009

Anthony,

I've just experienced the My Workspace tool list anomaly when adding
Profile2 to the list like you reported the other day. I can reliably
reproduce this with any tool that has a similarly named toolId as
another tool (ie sakai.profile and sakai.profile2). The issue seems to
be with the number on the end  I've Jira'd this as: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17289

cheers,
Steve