[Building Sakai] Beginner of Sakai

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Tue Oct 27 02:42:17 PDT 2009

This is because the pom.xml file is referring to the sakai trunk
rather than an actual distribution. You can adjust the pom.xml file
and point it to your current sakai version.
Basically, find the version in your sakai base pom.xml file and copy
that value over top of 2.7.0-SNAPSHOT in the project pom.xml for the
generated project pom.

-AZ

2009/10/27 Sam Chow <samchow at ln.edu.hk>:
> Dear All,
>
> I am a beginner of devloping Sakai. I try to add atools with Eclipses's
> Sakai App Builder. I can successful deploy the tools if i choose Hello World
> app under implementations, but it is fail to deploy if i choosse Full CRUD
> app with this following error: Unable to download the artifact from any
> repository : org.sakaiproject:master:pom:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Any one have idea on this issue?
> Many Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sam Chow

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile