[Building Sakai] Profile2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:20:02 PDT 2009

Thanks Clay.

The next release of Profile2 will be a binary install so people don't
need to grab the source if they don't want to. This is in line with
what else has been happening with Common, EduServices etc. Combined
with the Roster work it will be a comprehensive good drop in
replacement, and can be updated as new features are added, since its
already in independent release mode :)

regards,
Steve