[Building Sakai] SakaiSigning ClassCastException

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:05:28 PDT 2009

Hi Branden,

We had this at UNE but it was with an early version of 2.4 - after a
restart the jws classes weren't being compiled properly before
multiple requests from external tools came in so they got a bit stuck
trying to recompile each time and threw odd errors like you saw. For a
while we had to disable the external systems from accessing the
webservices until we were sure they were all compiled after a restart.

It magically fixed itself as well though.

cheers,
Steve