[Building Sakai] Profile2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:38:12 PDT 2009

G'Day Adrian,

Thanks for the kind wishes :)

I'm just about to pull in the legacy ProfileManager API's into
Profile2, and rework it so it exposes the Profile2 picture,
implementing the suite of privacy settings available as well. So,
Profile2 will then be a full drop in replacement for the original
Profile, and all other tools that look to the existing ProfileManager
API's for information (ie Roster) will just work.

Tracked in Jira at: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-112 and
hope to have this work complete soon.

cheers,
Steve