[Building Sakai] How to create and define tools custom roles

Tiago Gaspar tiagocgaspar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:05:06 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response! I liked your suggestion to use Sakai Realms,
it would make permissions much more flexible. But it would require a
manual configuration of roles and permissions every time the tools is
installed. Is there a way a tool itself can do that configuration
through some API, or some config file, in order to make that process
transparent to the sakai admin ?

Thanks again,

Tiago.