[Building Sakai] Invalid Trigger in Oracle

mizematr at notes.udayton.edu mizematr at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Oct 22 07:53:45 PDT 2009

Our DBA just asked me about a trigger in our production database which is
being reported as invalid:

OWNER                          OBJECT_NAME OBJECT_TYPE         STATUS
------------------------------ ----------------------------------------
------------------- -------
SAKAIUSER                      BEF_INS_ENTITYPROPS TRIGGER INVALID

I'm just wondering if anyone could shed some light on what this trigger is
supposed to be doing and if it is something that we should be worried
about.
Matt Mize, Systems Administrator
 - Pay no attention to the man in the back office....
Matt.Mize at notes.udayton.edu
(937) 229-1024

UDit Department, University of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH, 45469-1302