[Building Sakai] Melete in sakai2.6

Ciellie ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Thu Oct 22 05:28:58 PDT 2009

Hallo

We upgraded from sakai 2.5 - 2.6.x  On our development environment melete is
running fine (we use a clean db for the development environment), but on our
upgraded testing environment Melete doesn't want to create new topics or any
content, and the existing content does'nt show.

We get the following error in catalina.out:

2009-10-22 12:54:58,571 ERROR http-8080-Processor25
org.etudes.component.app.melete.ModuleDB -
org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of
primitive type setter of org.etudes.component.app.melete.Section.openWindow
2009-10-22 12:54:58,571
Thanx for the help

Ciellie