[Building Sakai] jws file and sakai 2.6

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:46:27 PDT 2009

Hi,

After tomcat is started, if you go to http://your.sakai.server/sakai-axis/SakaiScript.jws?wsdl
  in your browser then let that load, do you get the classes compiled?
The JWS classes compile at runtime.

If not, can you stop Tomcat, remove the sakai-axis directory and war
from Tomcat/webapps, rebuild and redeploy the 2.6 webservices project,
then start Tomcat and repeat step 1 (navigate in browser) and see if
that can get it compiled.

cheers,
Steve