[Building Sakai] Creating bean error during the first start of Sakai (v. 2.6.1)

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Oct 20 08:00:32 PDT 2009

If you're upgrading to a new of Sakai, you'll need to deploy to a clean
tomcat directory. The most likely cause of this error would be that it's
trying to load the old 2.5 classes when it starts up 2.6. You will probably
find multiple jars with different versions all over your tomcat directory,
and it will cause random problems somewhere. Here's an older thread that was
semi-related with some scripts that UCT is using.

The field for for timeParam in your stack trace didn't exist in 2.5.

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-August/003153.html

-Matthew